Friday, June 22, 2012

Calgary Folk Festival: Four To Look For - Bradley, Barr, Brown and Carpenter

I was asked to help out with the Calgary Folk Music Festival podcasts again this year. The talented, clever and all around wonderful Johanna Schwartz and I sat down in the University of Calgary's CJSW studios to talk about some of the artists I am looking forward to at this year's festival. Listen to the podcast here or on iTunes.

I have always said the ones I am looking forward to are the ones I don't know yet but I did come up with these four artists coming to perform on Prince's Island in Calgary July 26 to 29.

Charles Bradley



The Barr Brothers



Junior Brown



Mary Chapin Carpenter



Find podcast produced by the Calgary Folk Music Festival here and soon here.


@musicbaum

@calgaryfolkfest

#cfmf


No comments:

Post a Comment